GOODBYE TO 1.0… BETA 2.0 IS NEXT WEEK!
There’s no escaping the end of an era this week as it marks the last time you’ll see Dev Battles being played out with Beta 1.0. Savor this weekend while you can still play 1.0 and catch today’s Stream 2.0 (and/or the replay) for more last-minute sneak peeks of 2.0 today on ALL our official livestream-able channels below:
Stream time will also be moved to 2PM PST going forward to accommodate EU times better… we know this is still a hard time to make for those of you located in the Asia Pacific region so we’ll think of other opportunities to catch dev streams for you in the future! Beta 2.0 is upon us and those of you who are actively registered with us during Beta 1.0 through iOS Testflight /Android Google Play will seamlessly be able to access Beta 2.0 on your devices next week—keep staring at that end of season countdown in the current 1.0 build for a reminder of the time you’ve got left.
NEW SWAG 2.0 HAS ARRIVED AT SUPER MOON BASE
Of course with last week’s logo reveal [ link to last dev update ] comes our new, next-level swag for upcoming events, streams, and social media giveaways. We’ve added the SBM cube to the sleeve details on the shirts and the hoodies so your personal flightsuit is properly representing Armajet on all sides. Complete swag kits come with two sets of stickers, an official Armajet pin, either one of the caps (cube or Armajet ‘A’), hoodie and logo tee. Some of you already have swag kits incoming for your winnings during the Best of 1.0 tournament and the Bracket Challenge, so we’ll be in touch to gather the shipping details for next week. Don’t forget to tag us on twitter when you receive the goods!
WHAT’S NEW (READ ME - JUICY STUFF!)
- All models skinned and photographed for “Base” Weapon Cards. Higher rarity cards to be released after Beta 2.0
- Aesthetic update to Snowbase — now with 3D environment elements. Prepping for a release a sprint (2 weeks) after launch of Beta 2.0
- Submit scores and API integration with game server being implemented as well as new Bounty system
- Debugging game server disconnects and desync bugs — please remain vigilant during Beta 2.0 and let us know if you encounter issues! Patches and hotfixes are now going to come out regularly!
- Weapon XP now earned by killing other players in game (although Weapon XP feature will take some time before it is fully out)
- End of Round player progression animations locked and being implemented